Welcome to Ambassador
Visiting for the First Time?
Visiting a church can be an overwhelming experience when you don’t know what to expect. At Ambassador, the first thing you should expect is to be warmly welcomed no matter who you are. Whether in our Foundations Classes or the Worship Service, we love visitors and want you to feel at home.
It doesn’t matter:
- How much you know: we pull out the Bible often and have plenty available or you may bring your own.
- What you wear: some folks wear shorts or jeans, some wear a dress or jacket and tie. Dress in what is comfortable for you.
- Whether you can sing or not: Our worship band and organist play a variety of hymns and contemporary worship songs.
We’re just glad you’re here.
For younger children, you can check them into our Kingdom Kids area where they will be safely and lovingly cared for, or they are welcome to remain in the service with you.
Our worship service is intentionally focused on celebrating God and giving him praise and honor through joyful singing, heart-felt prayer, and the hearing and teaching of his Word in a relevant, applicable message. At the same time, we want the person who is seeking to know more about God to have the opportunity to do that in an atmosphere that is welcoming and open to their questions and needs.
Here’s what you can expect in a typical worship service that usually lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes:
- A friendly greeting and welcome
- Upbeat and worshipful singing of both contemporary songs and traditional hymns
- A time of corporate prayer. We invite you to submit a prayer request on a visitor card or through the website.
- A short children’s message for PreK-2nd grade after which they can attend Ambassador Kids if you desire.
- Reading from a portion of God’s word or reciting a familiar statement of faith.
- An offering is a voluntary part of worship for our people. Visitors need not feel like they have to give.
- A Biblically-based message that is applied to everyday life.
- A time after the service to visit.